With a new line-up of internal gear pumps, operating at low speeds, we have developed just the right pump for your needs when it comes to the conveying of abrasive and high-viscous products, such as raw cocoa liquor. The pumps are also suitable for variouos chocolate recipes and can handle viscosities of up to 20,000 mPas. The oversized dimensioning of the pump housing also makes the pump excellent for cocoa pre-grinding applications, where problems of non-flowing product often occurs.
High-quality internal gear pumps
- Self-priming internal gear pump.
- Slow operating speeds to minimize wear.
- Jacketed pump housing for heating by water.
- Linear pump capacity related to pump speed.
- Stainless steel mounting plate and clutch cover as standard.
- Feeding capacity from 60 to 2,500 l/h.
- Flange or threaded connection.
- 180 or 90 degrees connection placement.
- Packing cord or lip ring sealing for pump shaft.
The pump consists of a precision casted and machined pump housing with pump gears in wear resistant special steel. The layout with a generously dimensioned pump housing related to feeding capacity, combined with the internal gear technology assure the best possible characteristics for cocoa liquor applications. Especially for high-viscous pre-grinding installations, the oversized housing and slow pump speeds proove functional. For chocolate masses, the reversible and self-priming functions makes it a given choice for mixing and re-circulating refining processes. Thanks to a linear pump capacity it can be combined with a frequency converter to act as a throughput regulator in, for example, refining processes.